Before sending an availability request, we strongly recommend you to read: 4 Things to Know before Sending your Availability.
If you are on the mobile app and not the website, click here
A) Sending my availability
- Click on "My availability" (Pink arrow)
- Click the green "Add availability" button (Blue arrow)
C) Start and End Dates
- Starts on : This is the date on which your availability will be effective.
- Ends on : Availabilities never end. They repeat themselves automatically. However, if you provide multiple availabilities requests with future start dates, the new one will take over once the future date is reached.
- Desired number of hours per week: Minimum and maximum number of hours per week you wish to work.
E) Availability, Unavailability and Preferences
- Available (Blue box): A timeframe left blank will be seen as available
- Unavailable (Pink box): Hours you indicate as "Unavailable"
- Preferred (green box): Hours during which you wish to work the most
On a given day, you can enter several indicators (Green box)
F) Approval necessary
Your availability hours must be approved by your manager. Once they will be, you will receive a instant notification
G) Pending approval
You can see the status of your request in the "My availability" menu. It may be Active, Upcoming, Pending approval and Declined or Canceled