Before sending an availability request, we strongly recommend you to read: 4 Things to Know before Sending your Availability.
If you are on the website and not the mobile app, click here.
A) Creating a New Availability Request
- Go in the "Overview" menu
- Scroll down
- Click on "Change my availability" (Orange box)
- Click on the "+" sign (Blue arrow)
B) General informations
- Start on: Choose the start week of this availability request
Reminder: There are no end dates to an availability list (see point #2). It will repeat every week automatically.
- Minimum: Minimum number of hours per week you prefer to work
- Maximum: Maximum number of hours per week you prefer to work
C) Indicate Preferences and Unavailability
By default, you are always available in Agendrix. (Blue box) Providing a list of availability allows you to add time frames where you are:
- Prefer to work
All days that are left out of your list will be marked as available.
- If you are unavailable or have a preference you can add one or multiple indicators
- Select Unavailable or Preference
- Select the hours
Ps: you can have more than one indicator per day
In the example below, the employee would be considered as follows:
- Sunday: Unavailable
- Monday: Preferred from 6a to 5p but unavailable from 5p to 11p
- Tuesday: Prefers to work on Tuesdays (all day)
- Wednesday: Blank, thus available
- Thursday: Blank, thus available
D) Approval of Availability
Availability requests must be approved by a manager. Once a manager approves it, you will receive an instant notification. You can consult the status of your request in the "More" menu ➡️ "Availability"
E) Modifying Current Availability
Instead of starting all over you can correct or edit your current availability list.
- Go in the "More" menu
- Click on the top right corner icon to edit