Why use the Recurrence feature?
The Recurrence feature allows you to create shifts that will be regenerated by Agendrix automatically in a similar fashion to the recurrence function in major calendar apps. Here are some examples where you may want to use the feature:
- The employee schedule is the same every week
- You have a rotation in your schedules
A) Setting a Recurrence
- Create a new shift (clicking on "New shift" in the agenda)
- Enter all the information necessary
- Click the “Recurrence” tab (Orange arrow)
- Set your options
B) Possible options
You must first select the shift repeats on a weekly or monthly basis.
2) Frequency, Days of the Week and End
Once you've selected the basis, you can select:
- The weekly/monthly frequency i.e. Every week, other week, x weeks, etc. (Orange rectangle)
- Choose the Days of the week where it will apply (Blue rectangle)
- End: When the recurrence must stop (Yellow arrow)
You can view a summary of the recurring shift you are about to create before saving on the top right corner of the window.