Before sending an availability request, we strongly recommend that you read 3 Things to Know before Sending your Availability.
If you're using the mobile app as opposed to the website, click here.
1) Sending your availability
- Go in the "My availability" tab.
- Click the green "Add availability" button.
If you already have an availability period set, simply click on the week you wish to modify in the calendar.
2) Entering your availability
Note: Creating new availabilities without an end date will overwrite the existing availabilities for the following dates. If you're looking to create several availabilities, do so chronologically by creating the closest one first, followed by the next, and so on until the last.
- Click on the desired start week in the calendar.
- Enter your availability and preferences.
Note: You can also do this for several days at once.
3) Setting a frequency
- You can select a frequency of recurrence (every week, every other week, never, etc.).
- You may also indicate the min/max number of hours you wish to work for every week.
You can also add an end date to your availability.
4) Getting your availability approved
Upon entering and saving your availability, the request will be sent to your manager for approval. Upon approval, you will be notified.
5) Checking the status of availability requests
You can see the status of your request in the "My availability" menu.
6) Modifying your availability
You can modify your availability from the calendar in the "My availability" menu.
7) Erasing your availability
Refer to this article.