A fixed terminal is a web page created by a manager on a tablet or computer with internet access. Do not sign-in to your account on the same computer, it will disconnect the terminal. Usually, there should be a desktop shortcut or bookmark to get to the terminal.
1) What you need to clock
- You need your PIN code
- The terminal page
Your PIN should be provided by your manager.
However you can find it in your account under "My profile".
In the mobile app, go to:
- "More" menu
- Click on your picture or initials
- Below your email
A) Fixed Terminal
A terminal will look like a numerical pad with the Agendrix logo on it. Simply enter your PIN to clock in.
1) Clock in
- Agendrix recognizes you with your PIN
- You can also leave a note to you manager (useful if you are late!)
2) Clock a break
- Be careful not to clock out here. You have an option to take a break.
- At the end of your break you can come back and resume the shift
3) Clock out
- Same process as before but choose "Leaving work"
B) Making sure it worked
- You can go in your timesheet (Time and attendance) to validate your time entry
- Each time you clock, there is a success message showing up at the bottom right corner