An employee cannot change his own PIN code but any superior can. There are various ways of changing an employee's PIN. It can be done either through an employee's profile or timesheet or even en masse in the employee list.
A) Modifying PINs En Masse
This is the quickest way to change the PINs of several employees.
- Go to the "Employee" menu (Blue square)
- Change the "Email" column header for "Time and attendance PINs" (Blue arrow)
- Click on the top right cog and select "Quick edit" (Orange arrow)
- Change the PIN codes
- Click on the "Green check" ✔ for each PIN to be changed (Orange rectangle)
B) Changing the PIN in the employee profile
- Go to the employee profile
- "Time and Attendance" tab
- Change the PIN
C) Changing the PIN in the employee's timesheet
- Go to "Time and attendance" menu
- Click on the employee to open his Timesheet
- Edit the PIN