There are some category of employees that do not require to clock in or out. It is usually the case for employees on salary or managers. In those cases, it is possible to override their profile so that their schedule is automatically uploaded into timesheet without needing them to clock their time.
A) Employees Who do not Need to Clock
- Go to the Employee Profile
- "Time and Attendance" tab
- Check the box "This employees does not need to clock"
The scheduled time will be automatically transferred to his timesheet prospectively. This setting works only for the present and future. It doesn't work for the following cases:
- Shifts preceding the date of activation
- Unpublished shifts
- Modifying a schedule from the past will not alter the timesheet