Where to set up my exportation?
- Go to « Settings » .
- Proceed to the « Time and Attendance » tab (see orange square).
- Click on the « Integrations » tab (see orange arrow).
- Click on the grey button « Manage » that corresponds to Nethris.
B) Company number(s)
- First, log in to Nethris.
- Company number will appear in the middle of the home page.
- If you only have one location, select « One number for the entire organization » and enter your company number in the appropriate space (see pink box).
- If you have more than one location, you might have more than one company number. If so select « One number for each location »
Do NOT include letters in the company numbers. For example, PM123456 must be written 123456.
C) How to get the complete list of my earning codes in Nethris?
From Nethris :
- Click on the « Payroll » tab.
- Click on « Company Settings ».
- Click on « Earnings and Deductions ».
D) Data Matching
You can associate positions, locations and resources to:
E) Earning codes (regular and overtime hours)
- Regular: Enter the earning code used for regular hours in your payroll system. Most of the time, this is earning code « 1 ».
- Overtime: Enter the earning code used for overtime hours in your payroll system. Most of the time, this is earning code « 43 ».
Under the « Mappings » tab, you’ll be able to match:
- Time offs (earning code)
Earning codes for payroll systems vary significantly from one company to the other. It is possible that Agendrix does not support certain earning codes.
F) Where to find the ID numbers of your employees in Nethris
- Click on the « HR » tab.
- Click on « Selection of employees (HR) ».
- The « Employee no. » column shows what is called « Identification Numbers » in Agendrix.
Make sure that no two Identifications Numbers are identical for two different employees, and that no employee has two different ID numbers.
G) Mapping employee numbers to your employees
- For each employee, enter the Employee no. used by your payroll system (see pink box).
- If an employee ID Number is left empty, no information will be exported.
After setting your export
Once completed, you will be able to export your timesheet in Nethris format. Here is an article that explains How to Export My Pay Into Nethris?