You can sync your schedule with a number of desktop calendar apps:
A) Google Agenda
C) iCal on Mac
Syncing with your desktop app
1 - Click the “Share / Sync” button.
2 - Copy the URL ending with the “.ics” extension under “Sync to your calendar application”.
A) Syncing with Google Agenda
- Open Google Agenda
- On the left side, click on the “+” button, inside a circle (see orange arrow).
- Select “From URL”
- Paste the URL copied in the previous step into the “URL of calendar” box (see orange box).
- Click the “ADD CALENDAR” button
B) Syncing with Outlook Calendar
- Open Outlook Calendar, and then click “Add calendar”.
- Select “From internet”.
- Copy the address located under “Sync to your calendar application” in Agendrix, and then paste it into the “Link to the calendar” box.
- Add a title to your calendar under “Calendar name“, at your leisure.
- Click “Save” to sync Agendrix to your calendar.
C) Sync with your Macbook calendar app
- Open the calendar app
- Go to "File"
- New Calendar Subscription
- Copy the URL