The scheduler contains an small indicator 🚦 under the name of each employee that counts the total number of hours scheduled. This indicator works best if employees have provided a minimum and maximum number of hours per in their availability.
A) Indicator's Colors
The indicator below the employees' names will light up like a trafic light depending on the situation you are in. Here are the different meanings:
- White: There are no min/max hours per week set
- Black: The total of hours is under the preferred amount
- Green: The total of hours is within the preferred amount
- Orange: The total of hours is above the preferred amount but below overtime
- Red: The total hours is stepping on overtime