Employees can submit their availabilities through their web or mobile application. Here is a guide for them in that regard.
You can also manually enter their availabilities in their profile ️ "Availabilities" tab. By default, when an employee submits a new availability list, you will need to approve it.
You can disable the need to approve changes to availabilities in the "Settings" menu ️ "Employee Scheduling" tab
A) Pending Availability Requests
- Once a new availability is submitted you will be notified
- All pending requests will be in the "Requests" menu ➡️ "Availabilities" tab
- Click on any request you wish to review
B) Availability details
At the top of the request you will view:
- The starting week
- The previous availabilities
- The new availabilities
- Notes left by the employees (optional)
Under the changes, you will be able to perform the following actions:
- Comment: Employees will be prompted to reply with additional info before you make your decision