By and large you can copy the schedule by:
- Clicking on the "Copy" icon on the top right of the scheduler
- Selecting the "Source" week in the left calendar
- Selecting "Destination" weeks in the right calendar
- Clicking on "Copy"
Here is the detailed procedure
- Click on Copy on the top right of the agenda
Note that when you copy the new schedule will be in draft and won't be automatically published.
B) Copy options
When you hit "Copy" a destination calendar will show up with different options.
- Select the options desired
- Choose the "Source" week in the left calendar
- Select the "Destination" weeks in the right calendar
- Click on Copy (top right)
On top you will see the location and positions for which you are about to Copy the schedule. You can change these directly in the scheduler by activating filters before copying.
C) Managing Upcoming Conflicts When Copying
When you copy the schedule onto a future date, you may create conflits (i.e. an employee usually working on Fridays has been granted a time-off). In these cases, Agendrix will warn you of the upcoming conflict and allow you to handle it later.
C) Result of the Copy
Once the copy is finished you will be brought into the destination day/week/month. From there you will see that all copied shifts are surrounded by dotted lines indicating they are in draft (Orange arrow) and that any conflicts you may have created can be managed from the alert center (Blue arrow)