If you have external time banks balance that you would like to transfer to Agendrix, you can manually add hours to your employees' opening time bank balance.
IMPORTANT: You must have "Admin" or "Manager" access in order to edit the time bank balance of an employee. Before you can edit the balance, a time bank must have been created by an admin.
A) Accessing the employee time bank window
- Go to "Time and attendance" menu
- Click the "Time bank" tab
- In the "Employees" tab
- Click on the employee
B) Adjusting time bank balance
- Choose the bank you will edit the balance from
- Select add or remove
- Insert the number of hours to add and the multiplier if applicable (default is 1x)
- Leave a note to refer to in the log (optional)
C) Consulting the edit log
Each time a manual adjustment is brought on a time bank, Agendrix will log the information for future reference.