Why use the Recurrence feature?
The Recurrence feature allows you to create shifts that will be repeated automatically moving forward similar to apps like google calendar.
Here are some examples where you may want to use the feature:
- The employee schedule is the same every week
- You have a rotation in your schedules
A) Setting a Recurrence
- Create a new shift (clicking on "New shift" in the agenda)
- Enter all the information necessary
- Click the “Recurrence” tab (Orange arrow)
- Set your options
B) Possible options
You must first select the shift repeats on a weekly or monthly basis.
2) Frequency, Days of the Week and End
Once you've selected the basis, you can select:
- The weekly/monthly frequency i.e. Every week, other week, x weeks, etc. (Orange rectangle)
- Choose the Days of the week where it will apply (Blue rectangle)
- End: When the recurrence must stop (Yellow arrow)
You can view a summary of the recurring shift you are about to create before saving on the top right corner of the window.