A How to create a fixed terminal?
Note : If you need to create the fixed terminal on a tablet, see this!
We STRONGLY recommend that you use the Google Chrome web browser to create fixed terminal.
A) How to create a fixed terminal?
- Sign in to agendrix.com with your admin or manager account
- Click on the “Time and Attendance” menu
- Go under the "Fixed terminals" tab
- Click on the “Open fixed terminal” button
- Choose a name and assigned locations
- The terminal is now set and ready to go
Creating a Shortcut
To make accessing the terminal even easier for you and your employees, we recommend that you:
- Bookmark the terminal page in your browser
- Create a desktop shortcut.
If you delete your Cookies while deleting other browsing data, the terminal will no longer be operational. You can avoid deleting Cookies by deselecting the Cookies checkbox whenever you delete other browsing data.