Notifications send to superiors are influenced by the hierarchy of roles in your organization. There are four roles in Agendrix:
The roles present in your organization are accessible in the "Employee" menu
- Notifications are only sent at the first level above to prevent notification spam to all superiors.
- If the level above doesn't exist in your organization, the notification skips that levels and goes above.
- All users of the same level receive the same notifications (as long as they manage the same locations/positions).
- You have two admin and 25 employees
- The two admins will receive all notifications.
- You have 1 admin, 1 manager and 25 employees
- The manager will receive all notifications from the 25 employees
- The admin will receive all notifications coming from the manager.
Example C (Multiple locations)
- You have 1 admin, two locations (Montréal and Sherbrooke)
- There are 1 manager and 10 employees in Montréal
- There are 0 manager and 10 employees in Sherbrooke.
- The manager will receive all notifications from the 10 employees in Montréal
- The admin will receive all notifications from the 10 employees in Sherbrooke and those coming from the manager in Montréal.