You can predetermine rules that will add breaks automatically on shift that match the criteria.
Only an administrator can set these rules
- In the scheduler click on "More" (top right corner)
- Manage automated break rules
- Add a new one
- Set the criteria
The rules can be defined around 3 main criteria
- Shift's length: You can trigger the break on shifts with a set duration or with one within a certain interval
- Location: You can target certain locations (or all) for the rule
- Position: You can hone the rule to certain positions only
Breaks added automatically can be deleted manually if need. Also, from the same menu where you created the rules, you can delete them.