You can find the scheduling settings under Settings -> Scheduling
- Your schedules’ first day of the week: We recommend that you set this day to be the same as the your pay week.
- Schedule opening/closing
- Use hours worked instead of hire date to calculate seniority: Second way to calculate seniority -> Requires our Pro plan to use
- Default break value: The amount of break given by default when creating a break on a shift.
- Employees must confirm their attendance at shifts : Makes employees confirm their shifts. Will show as a check symbol in the scheduler.
- Hide shift end time: You can hide the time an employee will end.
Shift transfer requests
- Offer Shifts : Allows employees to give their shifts to others.
- Exchange Shifts : Allows employees to exchange shifts.
Note : Employees can only offer and exchange shifts with employees that also have the position required as well as being available.
See this article to visualize their process
Schedule manager's approval
This section lets you chose what employee actions need approval. If they are not selected, those actions will happen without notification to the manager.
We recommend leaving each of the settings of this section activated to avoid abuse.
- Default Labor Cost Objective (%): The ratio of Labor/profits you desire to respect. Is useful by using the labor cost calculator under the scheduler -> More -> Show projections.
- On call shifts are added to the total number of hours : This option will add the shifts under open shifts to the total of hours in the scheduler.
- Productivity objective: Let's you add a quantity that is divided by the quantity of daily scheduled hours (ex: 80 estimated clients)
Lets you manage your public schedules. See this article for more information on this.