To reactivate an archived employee, follow these steps.
You can create a new employee from the "Employees" menu and clicking on "Add employee".
Only the "First name", "Last name" and "Primary location" are mandatory. The rest is optional.
A) Creating employees
Create a new employee
- To create an employee (as well as manage employees), you have to go under the “Employees” menu;
- Click on the green button “Add employee”.
B) Personalize the employee profile
- First name : Required;
- Last name : Required;
- Email : Recommended to invite employees to Agendrix
- Employee number : Optional unique identifier;
- Street address and birth date : Optional;
- Phone number : Recommended to invite employees to Agendrix if no email.
- Date of hire : Optional information but can be interesting if you desire to filter employees by seniority.
- Departure date : Date at which the employee will be terminated automatically (optional)
Additional information and other settings
You can keep additional informations on the employee here which will be visible to superiors but not to the employee. The additional settings allow you to:
- Set different overtime threshold for this specific employee
- Hide that person from the scheduler (i.e. an admin who is never scheduled)
C) Locations, Roles and Positions
You can select to which primary location this employee will be assigned. If there are more than one, you can add others below.
Here is how to create new locations.
You can select the Primary Position of the employee. If there are more than one, you can add others below.
You can also decide if the employee will only see his schedule or the full schedule of his colleagues. Should it be required, here is how to create new positions.
If an employee has more than one position it is possible to instantiate one hourly rate per position.
Only managers and administrators can see hourly rate information.
When everything seems good, press the green button Save. You can modify this information at anytime post-creation.