To reactivate an archived employee, follow these steps.
You can create a new employee from the "Employees" menu and clicking on "Add employee".
Only the "First name", "Last name" and "Primary location" are mandatory. The rest is optional.
A) Creating employees
Create a new employee
- Go under the employee menu
- Click on the peach button “Add employee”.
B) Set up the account
- First name : Required;
- Last name : Required;
- Email : Recommended to invite employees to Agendrix
- Employee number : Optional unique identifier;
- Street address and birth date : Optional;
- Phone number : Recommended to invite employees to Agendrix if no email.
- Date of hire : Optional information but can be interesting if you desire to filter employees by seniority.
- Departure date : Date at which the employee will be terminated automatically (optional)
Locations, Roles and Positions
Primary Location: Required
You can select to which primary location this employee will be assigned. If there are more than one, you can add others below.
You will want to select the management rôle in Agendrix such as employee or administrator, see this article for more information about roles.
You can select the Primary Position of the employee. If there are more than one, you can add others below.
You can also decide if the employee will only see his schedule or the full schedule of his colleagues. Should it be required, here is how to create new positions.
If an employee has more than one position it is possible to instantiate one hourly rate per position.
Note: Only managers and administrators can see hourly rate information.
When everything seems good, press the green button Save. You can modify this information at anytime post-creation.